/ME GOT BOOBIES....

Erm....well not really, just thought I had to share this amazing work by my friend Paolo. It took him more than a week to make it, and he is giving it for free to all his friends. If I had made such a wonderful thing, I 'd have sold it for a trillion L$!


I guess this is the only time you will see me as a transvestite, even if it's a robot-woman from the movie Metropolis (1927). Here is the original picture:





Btw the movie tells the story of a scientist who is dumped by his girlfriend, and decides to build himself a perfect woman instead. He eventually ends up being sexually attracted by the robot...Erm, do you see any connection with Second Life?

/me feels a need to hurry and delete his female alt account...LOL

1 commenti:

Quaintly Tuqiri said...

That is pretty cool!