Quick notice!

Due to some RL issues that will keep me away from the computer (not 'completely away' but kind of, lol) I will take a hiatus from blogging. I probably will come back sooner or later and in the meantime, I wish my 15 affectionate readers a good time in SL and lots of fun.

A special mention goes to my lovely friends Rohana, Bunni and Jenni, whose great minds and sensitiveness I value like gold, and whose words I treasure among the most special gifts I could receive from this crazy world named Second Life.

Banana is the only one who won't miss my writings, 'cause she will keep reading them in some sort of form anyway, lol.

See you all soon guys!

I will be teaching in SL anyway, so any offer for help is appreciated :P

3 commenti:

Quaintly Tuqiri said...

Noooooooooo! *wails*

I will bug you more inworld then! :p

London Spengler said...

I have no idea why blogging takes so much time, but it does, isn't it? So it is logical that we need to stop from time to time.

Anyway, I hope your RL issues are good ones (always tastier than the bad ones), and that you will enjoy that extra time

*smiles and sends a hug*.

Definitely Gibbs said...

thanks to both of you girls. Im me anytime if you see me online. and London here's a topic worth a blogpost (you don't have to take me seriously, lol) : is it worth keeping a blogger on your blogroll if the guy is on a hiatus?? :P
hugs back