CALLING MY LAWYER NOW!

Lazy morning, one of those you spend re-reading your posts and thinking how you could be so silly to write about silly things.
Ops, here 's another. WTF does this mean?

Copyright (c) 2009 Natural Born Kiavik. All rights reserved. Design by Free CSS Templates Bloggerized by TeknoMobi Supported by Orcun .

Does this mean i have a copyright? Does this mean i can sue people who cut&paste from my blog(i wish they did, lol)? Is this just for me or is it for anyone who happens to join a free blogger account? Does this mean that CSS, TeknoMobi and Orcun are my business partners and why havent they called me yet? Does this mean i am just too lazy to read the Blogger T.o.S. and find out by myself?

Well, in the end, who cares? It's just so nice to see that (c) in between brackets.

back to real life now. :(

2 commenti:

Anonymous said...

Lol. Its the copyright for the blogger template your using. love you, btw. Lol

Definitely Gibbs said...

you sure? really really sure? I havent read the ToS yet, lol. And i think i never will.
Anyway, meaningless post, cos my aim was just to put THAT title on your blog roll and scare you a lil'..AHAH
Love you too, btw.