Back to the old habits...

As i said in my earlier posts (maybe the very first) one of the major reasons that pushed me into joining SL is language teaching. I have been teaching Italian (my native language) to english native speakers for a long period of time, joined language learning groups, private lessons and all. I even challenged myself in teaching Italian to Banana, so that you know how brave a man can be in life. She appreciated my intentions.

But now after a while being just a translator for Babel Translations in SL, i am back and behind a virtual desk again! I will be teaching Italian for native english speakers and English for italian native speakers at Moonlight University, starting next week.

Anyone interested please IM Moonlight Hirvi for further information:) See you there!

0 commenti: